2 seater pure electric 48V battery 3KW DC motor golf cart with
solar panel roof
Features & Benefits
1. Good aftersale-service, as most parts are manufactured by
2. Has CE certificate for whole carts and for main parts also pass
CE, UL, TUV for different carts;
3. Import main parts: Trojan battery (From USA) and KDS Motor (From
USA),Curtis Controller(From USA);
4. Brake system: Rear wheel Mechanical Drum Brake
5. Option parts:Full enclosure weather curtains;Split Windshield;
10''Alloy rim and tyre; Caddycooler; Rear&Side mirror;
Different colors and option parts;
6. Good hill climbing ability, the system allows you to customize
the car to fit your course;
7. Smart steering system, easy to make forward and backward;
8. Good climbing ablity and can park easily on Hills;
9. Can be easily to be modified to Utility carts.
Solar panel roof:300w,which increases more than 15% extra driving
|Frame||steel reinforced (Guarantee normal use for 10 years)|
|Body||High-strength and impact resistant composite eco-friendly material
injected without Painting|
|Body Color||Champagne color, Coral red, Forest Green|
|Overall height (with suntop)||1870mm|
|Front wheel tread||880mm|
|Rear wheel tread||970mm|
|Width of seat||50cm|
|Dry Weight(without batteries)||310kgs|
|Turning radius (m)||3m|
|Driving system||Gear-driven, Stepless speed change, Electric rear drive|
|Motor||3kw) AC Separately Excited(imported)|
|Battery||DFM batteries 8V×6|
|Charger||48V 25A computer controlled charger|
|Speed controller||CURTIS Controller 1266-5201|
|Maximum climbing ability||35%|
|Steering and Suspension|
|Steering system||Rack and pinion steering system, automatic rocker compensating
|Front suspension||Macpherson independent suspension|
|Rear suspension||2 slices of leaf spring suspension + cylinder hydraulic shock
|Brake system||Rear drum brake + parking brake|
|Automatic speed control system||Controller+ Induction motors|
|Autobrake System||Controller+ Induction motors|
|Wheel & Tyre||18X8.50-8,4 layer superior tread tire|
GOLF CAR DETAILS
TEST LINE FOR PASSENGER VEHICLES TO TEST OUR GOLF CARS
GOLF CARS CERTIFIED BY INTERNATIONAL FAMOUS ORGANIZATIONS
SGS & TUV CERTIFICATES
1. What is your lead time for production?
The typical lead time of our vehicles is 2-3 weeks.
2. What kind of payment methods can you accept?
Normally we can accept T/T and L/C at sight.
3. What is your MOQ?
We do not have MOQ request. You can order just 1 sample car.
However, additional packing and operating cost will be charged if
delivered in LCL way.
4. Can I put my own Logo on the vehicles?
Yes, you can put your own Logo on the vehicles.
5. Do you provide OEM service?
Yes, we do provide OEM service. However, we will require minimum
500 units vehicles yearly for OEM project.
6. Can you customize the vehicles according to our special request?
Yes, we can customize the vehicles according to your request unless
the customization is not related to the chassis and mold of any
7. Do you supply spare parts if I buy your vehicles?
Yes, we supply all the spare parts used in our vehicles at
reasonable price and lead time.
8. Do you provide after service if I buy your vehicles?
We will provide spare parts and technical support for after
service. However, if any parts need to replace, you will need to do
this yourselves, we will provide instruction if needed.
9. Do you provide spare parts book and operational manual?
Yes, we provide them. The operational manual will be sent together
with the vehicles. The spare parts book will be sent via email